The Odd Couple Team can help you find your dream home! We are committed to making the home-buying process as simple as possible.
The typical steps in the home-buying process are:
- Choose a qualified and experienced Realtor – like a member of The Odd Couple Team – that you can trust to guide you through this process.
- Meet with a mortgage loan office to find out how much home you can buy.
- Choose a desired location and decide what features your new home must have.
- Put on your “slip-on shoes” and go house hunting with us! We will find prospective houses for you to check out and you can also search home listings online.
- “This is it!” Now that you have made your choice, we will help you write, interpret and negotiate your purchase agreement. We will present your offer in the best light to the seller and guide you through negotiations protecting your interests.
- We can help you arrange a professional home inspection. This is an opportunity to carefully evaluate the home structure and mechanics, ensuring that you are making an educated investment.
- We will orchestrate the intricate details to ensure a successful closing and title transfer. Leave this step to us!
- Closing day! The day of closing you will meet with your agent at the property to conduct a “final walk-through” and verify that the property is in proper condition. Next, you’re off to your closing. You can expect your closer to walk through the mortgage and title paperwork. Your loan officer and Realtor will be with you to provide support, answer questions and make certain you have a smooth and successful closing.